BoxPhotographer
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 23, 2009
- Messages
- 101
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Ontario, Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I heard many pros and cons. Is there anything better in the same price rage?
You can find pros and cons for just about any lens.I heard many pros and cons. Is there anything better in the same price rage?
Thanks for the link to the Panasonic camcorder battery info?
You can find pros and cons for just about any lens.I heard many pros and cons. Is there anything better in the same price rage?
I don't waste much time pooring over other peoples opinions, though I do look at empirical technical test data when it's available.
I get a lens based on reading the specifications of the lens. After I get it, I make my own judgement of it's performance based on my needs.
If I decide it doesn't work for my needs, it gets sent back. I find that methodology less expensive than renting as a means of evaluating glass.
