What's new

Nikon 18-70 - SOLD

Destin

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Sep 11, 2010
Messages
3,867
Reaction score
1,386
Location
Western New York
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling my trusty old 18-70 AF-s 3.5-4.5. I've learned a lot shooting with this lens, and still love it. I'm only selling because I've finally upgraded. Asking $100 elsewhere, TPF price is $80 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

In my opinion this lens is a step above the modern 18-55 kit lenses as it has some extra reach as well as a 4.5 max aperture at the long end. This copy is in great shape with no obvious cosmetic damage, no scratches to the glass, and minimal dust inside of the elements.

538_DD5_E0.jpg


11898_E18.jpg
 
As I've said many times, this lens is a the undiscovered gem of the DX line and kit lenses in general. Without a doubt the best kit lens Nikon ever produced in terms of sharpness and colour rendition. A little lacking in the build quality, but well worth having in your stable.
 
As I've said many times, this lens is a the undiscovered gem of the DX line and kit lenses in general. Without a doubt the best kit lens Nikon ever produced in terms of sharpness and colour rendition. A little lacking in the build quality, but well worth having in your stable.

Couldn't agree more! I've had 3 different copies of it over the years to be honest as I've been in and out of photography. Even though I just bought a Tamron 17-50 2.8, a part of me will miss this lens when it's gone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom