Nikon 65

BlakeAnthony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, Everyone Im a new member on Tpf. :)I came to this site because there seems to be alot of members and a great deal of knowledge.Anywho, Im off subject.I am using a Nikon N65 a friend of mine gave me her camera to use shes no longer into photography and i really liked the camera so she gave it to me.She was not able to find the instruction manual on the camera.Its in her closet or something underneath everything and u know how girls are how it takes them forever to find something.So i didnt worry about the instruction manual.I was wondering if someone could tell me some stuff about this camera.I know a little a bit about photography but i want to become more into it.If theres any information about this camera or if you have experienced with the (Nikon - N65) Please feel free to Post in this thread.I tried googling information on it and i came up with no results.(well good ones anyways)
28mo4k9.jpg

This is the camera that i am currently using.I went to dodds camera local camera shop around here and they didnt know to much about it.

-Thanks guys :)

I used the N65 for about five years before I bought my D80. It's a good camera, I never had any trouble with it. One of my friends also used an N65 for quite a few years before he bought his D70s, and I don't recall any complaints.

One bit of advice: if you're not going to use it for a while, take the batteries out. The LCD panel will drain them over time, and those CR2's are spendy. More than once I grabbed the camera to go out shooting only to realize the batteries were dead. So I'd end up spending about $12-$13 dollars at the store getting new ones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back