Nikon D200 HELP!

emilymargaret

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there!

I have a Nikon D200 that I got last year and it has been great! But about a month ago my battery [i think] shorted out. So I got a new battery, charged it, and put it in the camera. BUT, nothing comes up on the camera. not even the space available on the SD card.
It may just be that I got a dud battery, but I am afraid it might be something more wrong with my camera. & I really don't wanna send it in to get it 'fixed/diagnosed' if its just the battery.

anyone had this happen? or have any suggestions?

Hi there!

I have a Nikon D200 that I got last year and it has been great! But about a month ago my battery [i think] shorted out. So I got a new battery, charged it, and put it in the camera. BUT, nothing comes up on the camera. not even the space available on the SD card.
It may just be that I got a dud battery, but I am afraid it might be something more wrong with my camera. & I really don't wanna send it in to get it 'fixed/diagnosed' if its just the battery.

anyone had this happen? or have any suggestions?
Have you checked the new battery with a voltmeter to be sure it actually has a charge?

But, you don't say what brand of battery. Was it the Nikon battery for the D200 or was it a 3rd party battery?

In electrical terms, shorts are bad news because they can allow current to flow through a circuit in ways not intended by the design.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back