What's new

Nikon d3000, 18-55vr, 50mm 1.8g, tokina 28-80 f/2.8, ME-1 microphone FS/FT

jritz

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 6, 2010
Messages
239
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As stated above, I have 1 body, 3 lenses, and a microphone for sale or trade. All lenses have US serial numbers and are not grey market. Focus is sharp and snappy on all these lenses. Please note the tokina is motor driven, no silent wave motor. The d3000 has less than 10k actuations, and all the lenses are in great condition with no scratches, haze, fungus, or sticky apertures. D3000+18-55vr- 345 shipped 50mm 1.8g- 190 shipped Tokina 28-80 2.8- 300 shipped ME-1 microphone-110 shipped
Buy it all for 900 shipped! Only accepting Canon lenses for trade as of now.



Email h2o-player@sbcglobal.com
 
Last edited:
Bump, feel free to offer up!
 
how fast is the autofocus on that tokina? thats the 280 pro lens, right? It sounds like you're selling to switch to cannon? how did you like the tokina's performance?
 
Focus will depend on the af motor in your body, but it was quick and snappy on my d7000. The lens is awesome, built like a tank! Performance wise it is a little soft at 2.8 (barely) and then gets super sharp around f/4-f/8. Yes switching to canon, I paid 700 for this lens about 2 years ago, and it has been my workhorse since then, never had a problem with it.
 
I'm currently running a D90, going to be upgrading to either a D4(if it ever comes out) or D3s soon, I'm somewhat interested in it, but need to do some more research on it...I'll let you know
 
Tokina and ME-1 still available!
 
I sent you a PM, but now see that your price is included above! I'll take the Tokina if it's still available. PM me back with contact info.
 
Sorry tokina is gone, thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom