Nikon D3s with extras

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
You probably already know what it is, but the Nikon D3s is still the king of all cameras when it comes to low light and ISO performance it beats everything else from any maker, even including the new D800, D600, D4, etc...

The D3s also has an extremely long battery life, longer than the newest DSLR bodies with nikon rating it at ~4200 shots per charge!

This specific body is in excellent condition, it has been babied and very well taken care of. The current shutter actuation count is 35800, the shutter is rated by nikon at 300,000, so this is still lower use.

The body comes with 2 genuine Nikon batteries, both in excellent condition and life, Nikon Battery Charger, GGS glass LCD protector already installed, David Busch's D3s/D3x comprehensive book, original box, all manuals, cables, caps, and straps as it came with new.

This is a US model body and works perfectly, has never given me any issues. I'd love to keep it but have some other financial requirements at this time.

I'm asking $3550 shipped to the lower 48.

d3s1_zpscda1e267.jpg

d3s2_zps7110d5d1.jpg

d3s3_zps62f38cbd.jpg

d3s4_zpsd8e656ac.jpg

d3s5_zpsb47bc5eb.jpg

d3s6_zps5f3514e7.jpg

d3s7_zps5bd582b9.jpg

Last edited:
After a little research, I might be slightly high on the price, so I'll adjust it to $3550 insured and shipped to the lower 48. if you want to use paypal please add 3%. I'd rather not do the paypal gift for a purchase of this amount. but contact me if you have any questions.

Most reactions

Back