Nikon D50 ^_^

Hannahlen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi! I'm Hannah, I have a Nikon D50 and I LOVE IT! My only issue is that when I try to print or upload pictures from my memory card the pictures will not display. I have tried to print from a kiosk and tried uploading with my memory card directly to my computer. The files come up but the pictures will not display. What is wrong? I had all of my user guides but I recently moved and my ex-roommate tossed all of them. HELP please :D

Are you shooting in RAW format? If so you need a RAW viewer to see your pictures. Picasa will actually view RAW files.

Get the owner manual out and figure out how to change the format of your pictures (i.e. JPEG or RAW).

great! I am going try that! hopefully it works... we shall see

okay well it seems like you were right... I received a prompt from widows photo gallery saying that i need different software to view RAW files. Thank you so much. The only issue at this point is that I no longer have my user guide bc my last roommate tossed them. Any direction? I suppose I can look it up on the Nikon site.

You can download manuals on Nikons site. You can also just play around inside the menu on your camera.

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Picasa worked! Thank you thank you thank you so MUCH! (sigh) my heart is happy now :)

Ms. MTVision, Thank you as well! hopefully i can get that figured out relatively fast:) thank you tons!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back