Nikon D50 or D70 ??

cyber_tasha

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
HI!
I'm new here and I need advice.
I want to buy new camera but I can't make decision. I took several photos with my friend's Nikon D50 and I like it , but I still can't decide between that one and D 70. I read that D50 is simplier for use but I'm wondering if somebody here knows more about both cameras .. and what do you like or don't about them..
so I could make my final decision :D

ps. and sorry for bad english .. that's not my mother tonque :blushing:

Hi,
I have a D50 and my friend has a D70...there is very little difference between the two. The D70 has more options but you probably won't miss them, so for the price difference i would choose the D50. There is a comprehensive review at the dpreview website which tests the cameras iso etc...the D50 has impressive results.

Hope this helps

Archangel said:
Hi,
I have a D50 and my friend has a D70...there is very little difference between the two. The D70 has more options but you probably won't miss them, so for the price difference i would choose the D50. There is a comprehensive review at the dpreview website which tests the cameras iso etc...the D50 has impressive results.

Hope this helps

id agree... get a D50 and use the extra money you saved to get a nice lens:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back