What's new

Nikon D5100 Digital SLR Camera with AF-S VR DX 18-55mm lens

JarodClemski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 8, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am selling my nikon D5100 I never actually got the proper use out of it took about 20 pictures and sat it in the closet I am selling all my photography gear so even though I hate to see it go it must go.. Im looking for 300 + shipping . This camera is practically new PM me I will only do paypal since paypal is the safest way. Thanks =) or B.O takes it
 
Last edited:
Tried to PM, not sure if it went through, I am interested in the camera
 
Is camera still for sale and can you provided pictures of the camera? Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom