What's new

Nikon D7000 and Lenses 1110 Shutter Count

Josh@KY-Turbo

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Bowling Green KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nikon D7000
-Excelent Shape
-1110 Shutter Count
-Charger
-Battery
-Strap
-Owners Manual


Lense's:
-Nikon 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6GII ED DX Lense
-Nikon 18-135mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED DX Lense


I dont have the Nikon 18-105mm Kit Lense. I sold it with my D90 Body.
The D7000 is in great shape. Very low shutter count. I am making the transistion to FX gear.
I am located in South Central KY. I will ship via UPS.


$925 shipped via UPS Insured for everything.
​I am not looking to spit and if this up.
I accept PayPal, Bank Check, and can accept Credit Cards over the phone (also Processed thru PayPal Payment Pro)
I prefer PayPal. I dont charge the 3%.

 
I am open to offers too. I have a had a few PM about Just the Camera Body. I didn't want to split it up. How ever my Wife has mentioned a D80 or D90 So I would entertain that idea.

Nikon D7000
-Excelent Shape
-1110 Shutter Count
-Charger
-Battery
-Strap
-Owners Manual
$750.
 
How would you go about a trade for say a D90 with a grip, extra battery and digital field guide? What would be your process, for just the body.
 
Sorry. I just sold a D90 to a good buddy. I don't have a need for another one.
 
Possibly interested if you decide to sell body only.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom