What's new

Nikon D7000 spots

If it was on the sensor it should happen at all apertures, if it only shows up when using small apertures i would suspect the lens, not the sensor.

Its not the lens. I tried it with my other lens and the spots are in the same area..
 
Did you have it repaired? Did Nikon take care of you?
I haven't sent it in yet because i need my camera for photography class. :(

If you're near Tampa, FL you can borrow the D80 I bought for class while my D7000 was in the shop forever.

edit: scratch that - just saw the "Cali" under your avatar
 
If it was on the sensor it should happen at all apertures, if it only shows up when using small apertures i would suspect the lens, not the sensor.
Its not the lens. I tried it with my other lens and the spots are in the same area..
Okay, but anything on the sensor would not depend on aperture.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom