Nikon d7100 vs Nikon d600

Wow, Don't look now but your ignorance needs to be tucked in before you trip on it and hurt yourself... :Joker:

A D7000 is far from junk... Some of my best shots came out of that body.. In fact, I won 10 grand on a seascape photo taken with a D7000 and a Nikkor 18-200 DX. No FX and no trinity involved. Anyone who calls a D7000 junk is just simply being an elitist. Of course, this is just MHO...

Ok D7000 far of junk then why its cost 1200$ and D800 cost 3000$

Because you think buying an expensive camera and expensive lenses makes you an instant pro. Coupled with the fact that you didn't seem to be aware that corner to corner sharpness was a property of the lens and not the body.

You realize that photography is mostly about talent and vision and not so much about getting "god mode" in terms of equipment, right? It doesn't seem like you do.

PS, yes my "knowledge knew" about digital medium format cameras and digital backs for film cameras. Lawl seriously bro?

I know the skill play great part in any proficiency.but the great equi.can help the professionals to get no limits.
And one of my life rules is "The Expensive thinks mean great beneft" .

Any chance of us seeing the great benefit you get from your expensive gear?

Wow, Don't look now but your ignorance needs to be tucked in before you trip on it and hurt yourself... :Joker:

A D7000 is far from junk... Some of my best shots came out of that body.. In fact, I won 10 grand on a seascape photo taken with a D7000 and a Nikkor 18-200 DX. No FX and no trinity involved. Anyone who calls a D7000 junk is just simply being an elitist. Of course, this is just MHO...

Ok D7000 far of junk then why its cost 1200$ and D800 cost 3000$

Have you ever used a D7000?

Would you care to tell me which of the images I've posted here were taken with a crappy D600, a POS D60 and a junk D7000?

BTW, where's all YOUR 'pro looking photos'?

Iknow the junk body and fast lens make great results .but great budy make your skill with no limits

So I have lost any hope or patience for a Nikon d400 release in the summer. I need an upgrade for school and I am wondering if I should go for the d7100 or the d600. Sadly for the d600 I can only afford dx at the moment but I read that the dx mode on the d600 is really good! If I can afford the lenses I will buy them without a doubt! I shoot almost everything, but my favourite to shoot are concerts, skateboarding, landscape and night time! I need a reason why to pick which camera not just a "d7100 because it is newer" or "d600 because its fx" I want a description.

Thank
Listen get d600 and dont get D7000 .its simple

Would you care to tell me which of the images I've posted here were taken with a crappy D600, a POS D60 and a junk D7000?

BTW, where's all YOUR 'pro looking photos'?

Iknow the junk body and fast lens make great results .but great budy make your skill with no limits

But I didn't use a fast lens. I used a kit lens. You keep spewing nonsense that you must spend a lot of money in order to take 'pro looking photos'.

You seem to be doing a lot of back-pedaling and and side-stepping now.

So I'll just say it for the benefit of those who've made it this far: PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL ANY MORE!

So I'll just say it for the benefit of those who've made it this far: PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLL ANY MORE!

I agree, I'm not going to place any more wear and tear on my (no doubt piece of junk) keyboard by arguing with him.

Have you ever used a D7000?

No ------but the low level cameras like coolpix p100 is better than sony dsc-s750.
All of them are "aim and shot "type .but the p100 are great in every thinks .

But I didn't use a fast lens. I used a kit lens. You keep spewing nonsense that you must spend a lot of money in order to take 'pro looking photos'.

Well nikon comany are stop the line of D800 and D4 because they discover that D7000 have every thing the pro needs.

I know the skill play great part in any proficiency.but the great equi.can help the professionals to get no limits.
And one of my life rules is "The Expensive thinks mean great beneft" .

You're a fool. Consider quitting photography.

Well nikon comany are stop the line of D800 and D4 because they discover that D7000 have every thing the pro needs.

I have the D7000, D600, and D800. There are pros and cons to each model, that's why I keep my D7000 and have over 75k clicks on it. A FF camera doesn't make it automatically better than a DX camera because your shooting style plays an important part in picking a camera. I'd love to see your work.

Guess which camera these were shot in :D

4ea6469e7b067.jpg

4ea6470d5a6da.jpg

4f76d16a0148b.jpg

nik7230_watermarked.jpg

I have the D7000, D600, and D800. There are pros and cons to each model, that's why I keep my D7000 and have over 75k clicks on it. A FF camera doesn't make it automatically better than a DX camera because your shooting style plays an important part in picking a camera. I'd love to see your work.

Guess which camera these were shot in :D

I dont really care what camera you used...the ladies are all HOT. :)

This is the same poster who had a Nazi avitar.....he lost all credibility me at that point. He could say water is wet and I would not listen to him.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back