Nikon D80 Vs. Canon 20D

Speed JUnkyz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can someone put in a nutshell what is different between Nikon D80 and the Canon 20D? Besides one is a nikon and the other is Canon lol....Without all the Pro tech talk...just sum it up ! :D

Short story:

I have Canon 20D and I am having a really hard time finding a portrait lens for a good price with this. So a buddy said sell it and buy a D80 and then the 35 mm f1.8 for 150....So i would like to know what I would be losing if I did this with the canon....or if I would anything at all...

Last edited:
Can someone put in a nutshell what is different between Nikon D80 and the Canon 20D? Besides one is a nikon and the other is Canon lol....Without all the Pro tech talk...just sum it up ! ...
Or put another way:

Would someone else please do my work for me? :lmao:

lol good one...trust me i been staring at searches after searches and Im not really understanding the lingo....I know I need to learn but I kinda need this figured out before long.. I get so lost its not even funny lol But you are right.. :p

Switching camera systems (brands) seldom saves you money...it's usually the other way around.

Suggestion:
Buy the Canon 50mm F1.8 (cheaper than the Nikon version b.t.w.).

thank you all very much :D I have settled with the 50...and ill just save up for the 35...Just because HAHA

Most reactions

Back