Nikon D90 Thrift Store Find

RowdyRay

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Mentioned this in another thread. Found in a thrift store. The tag is messed up from trying to get into the memory card slot. I assure you that's what I paid. Came with the strap and the hot shoe cap was still there. Had a snap on screen protector, which is scratched, but the LCD screen is perfect. Just didn't know if it worked.

New battery and charger arrived yesterday. Took it to work with me today. It was below zero, so it was just random shots to see if it worked. Can't find anything wrong with it so far. Shutter count is 10,442. Quite pleased.

Couple quick cell shots.

Attachments

• 20200220_175727.jpg
    20200220_175727.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 255
  • 20200220_175839.jpg
    20200220_175839.jpg
    892.8 KB · Views: 301
Even a blind squirrel..... it looks like you found your acorn.

Not bad at all. What do you plan to use it for? Seems like with the right lens it would make for a good on-hand camera if you see something that catches your eye but you don't have one of your newer cameras with you.

I love those finds!

Not bad at all. What do you plan to use it for? Seems like with the right lens it would make for a good on-hand camera if you see something that catches your eye but you don't have one of your newer cameras with you.

Not sure yet. Just knew it was a good deal and took a chance on it. Lol.

I love those finds!

Me too! They're out there.

Always liked the d90, lovely imager

The Nikon D90 was my first real dslr after I started with Kodak something something. Great find on your part. I loved that camera!

Was my dream camera when it was released.

Very popular camera. Price was certainly right! Congratulations on your score!

I still use mine underwater. The housings cost more then a current body does so I will be shooting it for a long time to come. It was also my first real camera.

I still use mine underwater. The housings cost more then a current body does so I will be shooting it for a long time to come. It was also my first real camera.

That's another idea. Underwater camera. Not sure what I'll do with it yet. Found a Nikon 55-200mm at the pawnshop for 30.00. May just throw both in the work truck. Not out much if it's stolen.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back