What's new

Nikon D90 with lots of extras

jarhead2042

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
zanesville,oh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
looking to get out of photography for awhile, to many family things going on that everything is just sitting around

looking for 1200 for everything

i have all the paperwork on everything but the studio lights..will not part out, either buy it all or you miss out..TEXT ONLY i will not answer phone calls or reply to voice mails..740-408-5912

Nikon D90 with 18-105mm lens
16gb card
Nikon sb-700 speedlight
2 Berkey Colortran mini-pro lights...i have a older case for these if you want it
camera backpack
green, white, amber defuser for the flash
also have a home made camera slider mount for doing video

everything is in awesome shape and close to a year old
 
thanks, main reason im selling it all is A i havent used it since i got back from europe in september. and B, my dad got me into photography when i was in my early teens, and he passed away from cancer last march. ever since then it kinda bums me out when i get everything out..so instead of letting this all lay around and not be used im just going to sell it. im sure i ll be back to photography someday. but for now i just need to walk away from it
 
I am sorry about your dad, that's really understanding about why your selling it. I hope it turns out for you.
 
$IMAG0153-1.webp
 
I tried to sell my Nikon d90 with a spare battery and the 18-200 Vr lens and a bag and a book, to Adorama, they were offering me $400 saying that there is a lot of Nikon D90 to sell on the market.

I wish you the best of luck with your sale.
 
I have someone offering 700 for everything. But if I can do alittle better I would sell it. Sadly since I have more than that just in the camera . Bought mine just before the price dropped on them.
 
If someone was serious I would do 800 for it all
 
i figured this would have been gone now for 800
 
...not that i'm in the market,but you should consider at least selling the flash seperately.beyond the body/lens,the rest is just fluff.I mean this in a positive way.GLWS!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom