Nikon Extended Warranty, WHY???

NiKOnSLR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Why is this warranty not valid for Florida? Any special reason?

• Valid only in the USA (except Florida, Virginia & Washington), Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands

Often because of state laws making the option to sell it anything from illegal to just unfavourable to the business. Don't know specifically why though.

Often because of state laws making the option to sell it anything from illegal to just unfavourable to the business. Don't know specifically why though.

damn..... thats just plain ridiculous.

oh well less business for them I guess.

damn..... thats just plain ridiculous.

oh well less business for them I guess.

NikonUSA would be happy to sell it to you. Complain to your state representatives.

A 30 second Google found somewhat of an answer. It sounds like your state is the problem.

what did you type in the search bar?

"no extended warranty florida"

Its just internet ramble, but its two separate issues where Apple will not offer AppleCare, and HP will not offer an extended warranty. Both require further research to exactly what the wording of Florida statutes are. Just a guess, but Florida probably puts requirements above and beyond what most others would consider covered.
I am sure a few other variations of that would yield more information too. "Extended warranty statute florida" maybe?

A 30 second Google found somewhat of an answer. It sounds like your state is the problem.

what did you type in the search bar?

"no extended warranty florida"

Its just internet ramble, but its two separate issues where Apple will not offer AppleCare, and HP will not offer an extended warranty. Both require further research to exactly what the wording of Florida statutes are. Just a guess, but Florida probably puts requirements above and beyond what most others would consider covered.
I am sure a few other variations of that would yield more information too. "Extended warranty statute florida" maybe?

Thanks. Ill give it a try and see what comes up.

Most reactions

Back