Nikon-mount 70-200mm F/4 "VR" "SWM"

Markw

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.outsidetherainbow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sweet! Tokina is going to announce a 70-200/4 with "shake correction" (VR) and an AF motor. If this lens is as good as the recent lenses Tokina's been spitting out, it's going to be a fantastic piece of kit, and is going to act pretty competitively in the 70-200 range for non-canon shooters. It's about time Nikon fills the hole in their lineup, eh?

Tokina.jpg

Mark

Cool. I wonder what's the price tag gonna be.

Sweet! Tokina is going to announce a 70-200/4 with "shake correction" (VR) and an AF motor. If this lens is as good as the recent lenses Tokina's been spitting out, it's going to be a fantastic piece of kit, and is going to act pretty competitively in the 70-200 range for non-canon shooters. It's about time Nikon fills the hole in their lineup, eh?

Tokina.jpg

Mark

Thank god someone is thinking of doing it for us Nikon users. WHY WHY WHY Nikon have not done the right thing and released one before now??? I really don't know! A bit like the introduction of a 40MM macro lens, the idea behind that still completely throws me.

Tokina.jpg

Mark

Thank god someone is thinking of doing it for us Nikon users. WHY WHY WHY Nikon have not done the right thing and released one before now??? I really don't know! A bit like the introduction of a 40MM macro lens, the idea behind that still completely throws me.

Curious, What are you guys finding undesirable with Nikon's 70-200mm f2.8 VRII?

Tokina.jpg

Mark

Curious, What are you guys finding undesirable with Nikon's 70-200mm f2.8 VRII?

To me, its the price and weight factor! Have you checked out the Canon 70-200 F4's? They are beautifully made, fairly small and reasonably priced. The 70-200 2.8 VR is out of my price range right now.

ohhhh OK, thanks for the explanation. Yeah i have the 70-200 Nikon and have to agree its quite heavy and huge!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back