What's new

Nikon N80 for sell

realitycheck3907

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 26, 2008
Messages
226
Reaction score
0
Location
Birmingham, Alabama
Hey everyone, I have a Nikon N80 for sell I bought this camera a while back and am the only user and owner of this camera. It has less than 200 rolls of film ran through it. I"m asking $85 dollars for it through paypal.
Thanks and if anyone needs pictures of it I will be happy to email them to you.
 
Correct, it is just the body. No lenses.
There is no problems with this camera at all. It is in excellent condition. I went to a digital so I just dont need it anymore.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom