What's new

Nikon or Canon.. ( not a VS topic )

OK, good point. I was looking at it as more a "clean cut" deal.

But hey, if you have a choice, the 50D is far and away the best of these three.
 
Ya I was going to ask if you enjoyed your job lol Because if you do, like you said you do then the only "cost" to you is the ink and needles and stuff like that. Your labor is "free" so to speak. I would say the 50D would be a great choice! then you can have the Canon vs. Nikon debate at home too! haha
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom