Nikon Poll

Did Ashton Kutcher influence your decision to buy Nikon?

• Yes, I didn't know which to buy. If Ashton uses it, then I can't go wrong.

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Somewhat, I was on the fence and Ashton oh so gently nudged me to a Nikon.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No, I did my research and Nikon is clearly the superior brand.

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • I shoot Canon.

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters
Where's the "I shoot Canon, because it is clearly the superior brand" option?

There isn't that option as it's obvious.

Canon is not superior....:lmao::greenpbl::greenpbl::greenpbl:

If I hadn't already bought Canon, this would be my choice.
Makes this a bogus poll. What does it matter if you've not experienced the force of the Dark Side? :lol:

Celebritry endorsements are, or should be, inconsequential.

I like how unenthusiastic the answer for Canon users is: I shoot Canon. :meh:

i have been using nikon's for almost 50 years, long before that child was born.

No, no. I did my research and it was pretty clear. End of discussion.

How did you do your research? I didn't see a thread titled "Is Canon better than Nikon?". Don't tell me you used a search engine!
I did all of my research HERE, and hands down, Canon is far more superior than Nikkon.

I like how unenthusiastic the answer for Canon users is: I shoot Canon. :meh:
But, I did not shoot the deputy.

Did Ashton Kutcher influence your decision to buy Nikon?

No, not only did I make my decision to buy Nikon as my primary camera system years before the kid was born, I actually bought my first Nikon (F2 Photomic w/ 50mm f/2) almost 4 years earlier. By the time he was hatched I had 2 bodies and 4 lenses (3 Nikkors).

I've owned brand cameras (Leica, Canon, Mamyia, Minox, ...) off and on for years, but I've had Nikons as my primary camera(s) continously since early 1974. The decision to move to Nikon, from my old Miranda G, was made a number of years earlier but had to wait for me to get a solid job after finishing college.

No, no. I did my research and it was pretty clear. End of discussion.
In your opinon. And that is all it is.
I bought mine way before whats his face was the spokesman for them. My first digital Dslr was the D50. The reason I went to the D50 was I had the Coolpix 995 as a P&S for my toy camera. I was still shooting film at the time with my Pentax MX and, wanted something I didnt have to go into the darkroom to get images. When Pentax didnt come up with a Dslr soon enough I bought the D50 because, of reviews and, the 995 was a great camera. Been with Nikon ever since.

:lol: Nice loaded potential responses.

A hot chick would be much more influential than Ashton....(jk)

I can't think of a better place for unbiased opinion about Nikon than on a Canon website.

wait Jackie Chan does cannon i thought it was avril lavigne that did Canon for a while?

Most reactions

Back