What's new

Nikon Poll

Did Ashton Kutcher influence your decision to buy Nikon?

  • Yes, I didn't know which to buy. If Ashton uses it, then I can't go wrong.

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Somewhat, I was on the fence and Ashton oh so gently nudged me to a Nikon.

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No, I did my research and Nikon is clearly the superior brand.

    Votes: 35 70.0%
  • I shoot Canon.

    Votes: 11 22.0%

  • Total voters
    50
wait Jackie Chan does cannon i thought it was avril lavigne that did Canon for a while?

I know Avril Lavigne does (did?) Canon in Canada. The only Canon commercials I saw here in the States are with the (actually pretty cool) music and the shots with the football for the T1i, same one as for the XSi but at the end they just show a different camera lol.
Ok Found the XSi Commercial, T1i is the same commercial but at the end is different:


And sorry I couldn't resist posting the commercial for the T1i in Japan (Called the Kiss X3 over there). Just laugh lol:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I put the (jk) to imply I wouldn't be swayed by a hot chick, though that would clearly make a better commercial!! I don't need hot chicks or Ashton to tell me Nikon is better!!
 
Its funny how we all did our research, and its pretty clear, but yet we all picked diffrent brands. I dont think its so clear hahahaha.
 
Haha monkey commercial. That's horrible! no one could resist buying a canon if monkeys are in the commercials.
 
Goes to show even a trained monkey can shoot a canon
 
Bunch of lying sacks!
 
I don't see the "Eeny meeny miny moe" option...
 
I haven't watched television in over 10 years excepting pre-recorded movies.

I have seen a couple of print ads with Ashton in them But had bought Nikon long before Ashton was hired to shill for them.
 
I thought this poll would really attract the younger or newer DSLR users that recently took the leap, but it appears that it's attracting some really old fogies. :lol:
 
I thought this poll would really attract the younger or newer DSLR users that recently took the leap, but it appears that it's attracting some really old fogies. :lol:
Likely due to being seasoned and not so easily influenced.... move at a slightly slower pace.

If the young'ns were to pay attention, there is a lesson to be learned. ;)
 
Ha I didn't even know he was advertising for them. I bought mine because my sister-in-law has a nikon. She is a photographer and I really like how her photos turn out. She has the 300 though. I just got a D90 to start out with.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom