cdg2985
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2010
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Connecticut
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I'm looking into purchasing the Nikon SB-700 Speedlight, it's brand-spanking new, in fact, I don't even think it's out yet so I'm not sure how much information I could get on it, but my question is: I plan on using this flash off-camera a lot, now, I'm pretty sure that I will need to purchase another device that lets me use this flash off camera remotely. I had a photographer friend of mine show me two different devices, he said that one was the more expensive alternative, and there was another that was much cheaper but pretty much did the same thing, I'm totally new to all of this and exploring the lighting part of photography is what I want to master next. My camera is the Nikon D90. Does anybody have any advice as to if the SB-700 is a good start for a beginner like me and what else I might need to use it remotely? Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!