What's new

Nikon Warranty

Dear ANDS!
I don't think he's a "real person"...I smell a viral marketer who has begun a nice campaign of fear,uncertainty,and doubt. Look at the nice headline in today's post: "Nikon Warranty".

ANDS!, I could care less if I come off as a fuddy duddy,especially to a troll like you. I went through and looked at this poster's entire history of posts. Perhaps if your reading comprehension were a bit better, you'd understand the underlying doubt that this posting account's three-week tenure here has created...

Of course, you haven't done any due diligence, just spouting off at the mouth yet again. BOOSTED's posting account history has a very interesting range to it...go back and review it, then,maybe, you'd be able to address my point. Whoosh!

Wow, you sound like an A**. What do you mean by I am not a real person but a marketer? I am 16 year old thats looking to buy his first SLR is that such a big issue to deal with? Tons of members helped me choose which one to buy. And guess what I listened to them and got a Nikon D90. And looks like you dont understand that that review I posted wasn't mine but someone else's. Dishing out $1200 on a camera was big for me cause Im coming from the crappy $100-$200 cameras. Obviously most people on this forum know more than me so why not ask.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom