Nissan GT-R 2009

Darton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a few of the new Nissan GT-R we just got in at the dealership I'm working at.

GTR.jpg

GTRa.jpg

GTRb.jpg

GTRc.jpg

GTRd.jpg

GTRe.jpg

GTRf.jpg

I think #4 is an incredible shot. Great lighting and really shows some of the shape of the car.

Z06? psh... I saw this car months ago... It went down my residential street :) Some guy dropped someone else off, they were driving it somewhere...some building to his boss or something... It was a big secret still then, all the logos were duct taped... We knew what it was tho, yelled at the car (followed in car) and asked to pull over, we took pictures, i didnt have my camera with me tho...only camera phone lol

Z06 stock 430HP 3.9 sec 0-60
GT-R stock 473HP 3.3 sec 0-60

numbers aren't verified...just a quick google :p

I don't like corvettes, too many of them round :p Z06 is aight tho...

numbers aren't verified...just a quick google :p

Good quote to insert...:wink:

New ZO6 is 500+HP.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind a ZR1, either.

How about tuner cars?
Subaru WRX STi
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
30-40 grand, 300 HP stock, excellent handling abilities.... Basically rally cars
Add 10 grand in upgrades you would own a z06 stock...maybe even a zr1 stock... Anyways, if you built up a STi or Evo and put in a total of 80 grand (total of zr1's pricetag) sti/evo would own it...

I think those cars are so hevily overprices...Instead of making more culinders that are bigger...find a way to make more HP with what you got!!!

Turbo 2.5L 4 cyl sti ... 0.625L per cylinder displacement
Pretty good for 4 cylinder motors..
ZR1 ... 6.2L 8 cyl.... 0.775L per cylinder, slightly more, but double the cylinders...
(just information i looked up)....

Pretty interesting tho... I personally take a viper over a corvette just because they are more exotic and look better :p

If you really want big HP You need the New Shelby Super Snake 725 HP from the factory.

Them are nice, too, but I've always been a 'Vette fan.

Most reactions

Back