Nissan GT-R 2009

How about tuner cars?
Subaru WRX STi
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
30-40 grand, 300 HP stock, excellent handling abilities.... Basically rally cars
Add 10 grand in upgrades you would own a z06 stock...maybe even a zr1 stock... Anyways, if you built up a STi or Evo and put in a total of 80 grand (total of zr1's pricetag) sti/evo would own it...

I think those cars are so hevily overprices...Instead of making more culinders that are bigger...find a way to make more HP with what you got!!!

Turbo 2.5L 4 cyl sti ... 0.625L per cylinder displacement
Pretty good for 4 cylinder motors..
ZR1 ... 6.2L 8 cyl.... 0.775L per cylinder, slightly more, but double the cylinders...
(just information i looked up)....

Pretty interesting tho... I personally take a viper over a corvette just because they are more exotic and look better :p

I agree completely with you...That is why i have an 07 Mustang GT with a paxton Super charger on it. Im pushing 20 more RWHP than a stock GT500 and I paid almost 15,000 less for it.

Them are nice, too, but I've always been a 'Vette fan.

Me 2 I just cant aford the 1 I really want. And the new body styled mustangs are just so great looking to me. My dream garage would be a Shelby GT500 SS and a ZR1 right next to it.

I agree completely with you...That is why i have an 07 Mustang GT with a paxton Super charger on it. Im pushing 20 more RWHP than a stock GT500 and I paid almost 15,000 less for it.

Me 2 I just cant aford the 1 I really want. And the new body styled mustangs are just so great looking to me. My dream garage would be a Shelby GT500 SS and a ZR1 right next to it.

I would take 1 of each if I could...get a viper for monday, Zr1 for tuesday.... GT-R wednesday... shelby thursday etc... LOL

Porsche GT2 /end discussion.

:greenpbl:

If you really want big HP You need the New Shelby Super Snake 725 HP from the factory.

that car is exactly the reason why i got my first ticket without having a license, an inch away from getting a provation and community service.
but thankfully the judge has a warm heart and dismissed my case. :lol:

Thanks for the comments. I'll shoot some more of it soon since it's in our showroom now.

For the tuner geeks out there here are some specs straight from the window sticker.
3.8L DOHC Twin Turbo V6
480 HP
434 Ft Lb Tourqe
6-Spd Dual-Clutch Transmission with Paddle Shifters
15in Cross Drilled Brake Roters
Brembo 6 piston front calipers and 4 piston rear calipers
Super Silver paint $3000 upgrade
1 of 1200 made for the US
$76,540.00 msrp + $25,000.00 over sticker
Total $106,540.00 + tax

I have ridden in this car and it is a Monster. The fastest car I've ever rode in. Z06 blows this car is faster than the corvette Z06, Porche 911 Turbo, and the Dodge Viper V-10. GET SOME!!

Thanks for the comments.

#4 is the best of the bunch. The GTR is a nice looking car, but it is very bulky to me. Same with the new Challenger. Give me a 03/04 Cobra over either of those. Slap a 3.4 Whipple on there, or even better a TT setup, and go have some fun!

I'm currently a 2001 Bullitt owner, but it is absolutely bone stock engine wise at the moment. Miss my old nitrous fed notchback.

Thanks for the comments. I'll shoot some more of it soon since it's in our showroom now.

For the tuner geeks out there here are some specs straight from the window sticker.
3.8L DOHC Twin Turbo V6
480 HP
434 Ft Lb Tourqe
6-Spd Dual-Clutch Transmission with Paddle Shifters
15in Cross Drilled Brake Roters
Brembo 6 piston front calipers and 4 piston rear calipers
Super Silver paint $3000 upgrade
1 of 1200 made for the US
$76,540.00 msrp + $25,000.00 over sticker
Total $106,540.00 + tax

I have ridden in this car and it is a Monster. The fastest car I've ever rode in. Z06 blows this car is faster than the corvette Z06, Porche 911 Turbo, and the Dodge Viper V-10. GET SOME!!

Thanks for the comments.

whoa whoa whoa... It is NOT faster than the Viper ACR.. Go read the latest road and track. It only beat it on the Oval due to the extra 1200lbs of downforce on the ACR which gives it a limited top speed.

Also, Do you sell lube with the car to help with the raping of that 25k mark up? lol

whoa whoa whoa... It is NOT faster than the Viper ACR.. Go read the latest road and track. It only beat it on the Oval due to the extra 1200lbs of downforce on the ACR which gives it a limited top speed.

Also, Do you sell lube with the car to help with the raping of that 25k mark up? lol

LOL, yeah I agree with you on the lube but that's the going price. I guess if you're gonna play you gotta pay. Look at the prices of the few on ebay. I don't set the price.

I didn't say the Viper ACR just the Viper. The ACR did Beat it in Road and Tracks test. Also It's not the fastest car in the world there will be faster ones but it's pretty awesome. My stats remain true.

Last edited:
This is a beautiful car. I love the lines. I saw it when they had the RHD model at the Washington Auto Show. I really hope they release the Spec V model in the US in the future that they have been testing. I'm slightly envious that it has my front brakes in the rear:( lol (Sentra Spec V with the Brembo kit, about to go boost)

Anyways, awesome photos, I hope you don't mind that #4 is my background now:thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back