eravedesigns TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 624 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2007 #1 Hello. Took some super bright desk lamp I have and created this shot. Hope to eventually get some studio gear mrgreen
Hello. Took some super bright desk lamp I have and created this shot. Hope to eventually get some studio gear mrgreen
Jeremy Z No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 32 Location Chicago burbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 7, 2007 #2 An early mechanical digital watch. Very nice. Is it of the type Nixon wore at one point? A curious WIS wants to know.
An early mechanical digital watch. Very nice. Is it of the type Nixon wore at one point? A curious WIS wants to know.
eravedesigns TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 624 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 7, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 No I wish its acutally a watch company called Nixon who make some of the best watches I have ever seen. Thats the nixon rotolog (think it came out last year) check out their website www.nixonnow.com
No I wish its acutally a watch company called Nixon who make some of the best watches I have ever seen. Thats the nixon rotolog (think it came out last year) check out their website www.nixonnow.com
eravedesigns TPF Noob! Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 624 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 8, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Bump
Jeremy Z No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jan 4, 2007 Messages 1,179 Reaction score 32 Location Chicago burbs Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 8, 2007 #5 OT WARNING: Well, I was off by a mile. They're a newer company eh? My favorite two watches: Limes Bauhaus: http://www.limeswatches-us.com/ Omega Seamaster Professional: http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=282&details=1&ref=22545000&no_cache=1 I started collecting watches a while ago. The only ones that really interest me any more are mechanicals. Anyhow, sorry to hijack your thread, hehehe. Nice lighting on the Nixon.
OT WARNING: Well, I was off by a mile. They're a newer company eh? My favorite two watches: Limes Bauhaus: http://www.limeswatches-us.com/ Omega Seamaster Professional: http://www.omegawatches.com/index.php?id=282&details=1&ref=22545000&no_cache=1 I started collecting watches a while ago. The only ones that really interest me any more are mechanicals. Anyhow, sorry to hijack your thread, hehehe. Nice lighting on the Nixon.