No feeder is safe now!

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mmmmhm, we get back from seeing the awesome majesty of the Bruce Peninsula to find that this goober has figured out the final remaining "safe" feeder. Looks like it's time to change things up !

Seems quite solidly in place casually looking around lol Just couldn't do it for long.

That raccoon should leave dancing to the pole cats! Snarf!

Lol! Our critters are special ;)

They are tenacious for getting to the food source, but must think their mask make them ninja-like invisible and can't get caught in the act. Clicky

lmao! That clicky is why I don't mind them being around, they always make me smile :) lol!

Put a thick coat of grease like mechanical or industrial grease half way up the pole.

Barb Wire is risky to serious injury including the birds.Now we don't want to injure our fury friends or do we.:raisedbrow: There is always a paintball gun and you could tag them with pretty colors like a rainbow.:lol:

Mechanical grease - possible harmful chemicals if ingested?
Tobasco sauce - better used on chicken wings
Barbed wire - :shock:

Vaseline or Lard, then only thing about using animal fat is attracting insects.

Wait until those baby racoons are scrambling about and figure out how to climb the pole too.

Mechanical grease - possible harmful chemicals if ingested?
Tobasco sauce - better used on chicken wings
Barbed wire - :shock:

Vaseline or Lard, then only thing about using animal fat is attracting insects.

Or the raccoons thinking it is tasty. ;)

Now we don't want to injure our fury friends or do we.:raisedbrow:

I love it when I typo works so well. Don't want to injure or upset the fury friends is right!

Most reactions

Back