no, i will NOT take a photo with your camera!!!!!

I do like the idea of saying you cant because of insurrance reasons, which will be the truth. I also like the idea of cutting off the head or something "by accident" after saying yoru not familiar with the camera. Perhaps mess with the exposure or settings before hand to. :D

Hehe, or perhaps say sure, but the cost of the prints will go up 20% to make up for the possible loss. Jk about that one.

I'll throw my 2 cents in here.

If it were me, I would decide based on how I was asked. If she was rude and demanding and interrupting shots then I wouldn't help her. If she asked nicely inbetween shots when the camera is away from my face, then I would consider doing it for her after my shots were done.

Still, the point about being paid for a certain level of quality is certainly very important. At the same time, the whole future referrals and possibility of causing a scene certainly do come into play. So I guess the reality is that its a can of worms. Granted the potential for bad things happening is less when you take the one picture than if you refuse.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back