No kids allowed....

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
at a flooded school playground on a foggy night at 8:30pm.

I was out with my pooch for a walk, and came across this reflection of the playground.
Taken with a cheapy 2.0 megapixel camera, set on timer and placed on a bench.

P3130242a.jpg

Spooky! Very moody shot. Kinda looks like a crime scene with those lights.

Antarctican said:
Spooky! Very moody shot. Kinda looks like a crime scene with those lights.

ah...now ya tell me. I should have thrown a body in the water, and called it CSI.Scarborough. :lmao:

Chiller said:
ah...now ya tell me. I should have thrown a body in the water, and called it CSI.Scarborough. :lmao:

:biglaugh: Coming soon to a channel near you. (Heck, it's about time the Canucks got a franchise of the show)

hey thats an awsome reflection, well spotted. kinda has an ambient mood to it with the reddish lighting, nice one :thumbup:

Thanks Angel...didnt last long. My dog discovered it about a minute after this shot was taken.

Somehow Jeanne....I can not see Grissle...or whatever his name is, putting an "eh" in his character.:lmao:

Chiller said:
....I can not see Grissle...or whatever his name is, putting an "eh" in his character.:lmao:

Ahh, but I bet he could manage an "oot and aboot"...

hey, cannuck....its grissom...but i think we need a csi:toronto...

that would be pretty cool...

love this shot....very eerie..and the reflection is perfect...

did kane go splashing in the water??

Thanks doenoe, Jeanne and April , and Sir Raymond.
CSI- Toronto eh? I wonder if they can get some snow shoes for Grissel, especially with that funky walk dude has.
April...yeah...if Kane feels Im taking to long to shoot a pic, he tends to take it upon himself to ruin it. Im glad I got this snapshot before he jumped in.
Sir Raymond...I have never figured out those little point and shoots. In this shot, I just sat the camera on a bench, and let the camera do the thinking. I find sometimes those little cheapy cameras can take as good, if not better pic then the big guns.

Most reactions

Back