gravy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 156 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 #1 I'm starting to really dig doing the night shots... is the lens flare too distracting?
Peniole TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 516 Reaction score 1 Location where to next? Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 #2 Nope, like it just the way it is. Nice shot :thumbup:
gravy TPF Noob! Joined Mar 25, 2007 Messages 156 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, AB Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 anyone else?
M Maxx RS4 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 86 Reaction score 0 May 14, 2007 #4 I feel like the flare takes all my attention. My eye keeps going back to it, which makes it distracting. Otherwise I like it a lot.
I feel like the flare takes all my attention. My eye keeps going back to it, which makes it distracting. Otherwise I like it a lot.
DRodgers TPF Noob! Joined Apr 11, 2007 Messages 290 Reaction score 0 Location Stoney Creek Ontario Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 #5 I really like the subject but find it hard to focus on it as well , the flare hogs the attention ..
Nein-reis TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 454 Reaction score 1 Location Utah Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 #6 It's an awesome photo! but I do keep getting drawn to the flare
M Mrjangles14 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 15, 2007 #7 Isnt there something you can do to prevent those from happening? Someone told me one time that that happens because of something to do with the aperture setting at the time of exposure, im not 100% sure though.
Isnt there something you can do to prevent those from happening? Someone told me one time that that happens because of something to do with the aperture setting at the time of exposure, im not 100% sure though.