No quarantine for me

Beauty!

Reactions: pez
There ya go! Nice pic and bike, biker bro. I rode mine around town the other day without my helmet (I usually wear one) and the feeling of freedom felt great. I'm taking another ride today. (btw, what year is your bike?)
948f40685be3040a52c966fa36693911.jpg

Reactions: pez
Nice bike......
Thanks!

Waiting for warmer weather to ride mine
Been fairly nice here except for all the rain and morning fog.

Thanks!

There ya go! Nice pic and bike, biker bro. I rode mine around town the other day without my helmet (I usually wear one) and the feeling of freedom felt great. I'm taking another ride today. (btw, what year is your bike?)
I bought it with 3 miles on the clock in 2008 because I was at the dealer for something else and accidentally asked why they had so many of this 1st year model. The Kevin Schwantz Riding school was moving from Road Atlanta to Barber Mororsports track in Birmingham and they had been using these to train riders on the track for some reason, but they decided to leave their entire inventory in Georgia. It's fun on the track, but of course it's not a sportbike by any stretch- more of a mid-size sport tour. But for $5000, I was hooked after a test ride- and finding the one with 3 miles on it sealed the deal. It was the extra bike I didn't know I needed and has been an awesome commuter and general fun transport. I still have my even older 2003 SV1000S, as well.

Nice bike......
Thanks!

Waiting for warmer weather to ride mine
Been fairly nice here except for all the rain and morning fog.

Thanks!

I bought it with 3 miles on the clock in 2008 because I was at the dealer for something else and accidentally asked why they had so many of this 1st year model. The Kevin Schwantz Riding school was moving from Road Atlanta to Barber Mororsports track in Birmingham and they had been using these to train riders on the track for some reason, but they decided to leave their entire inventory in Georgia. It's fun on the track, but of course it's not a sportbike by any stretch- more of a mid-size sport tour. But for $5000, I was hooked after a test ride- and finding the one with 3 miles on it sealed the deal. It was the extra bike I didn't know I needed and has been an awesome commuter and general fun transport. I still have my even older 2003 SV1000S, as well.

Good deal on the 650 and that acutaully happens to be my favorite style of road bike. I don't know it you remember them but back in the day I used to have a Yamaha 550 vision, v-twin, shaft drive, torque monster and quick. it was very comfortable on long hauls but yet nimble and light enough for city/canyon riding. I'd love to ride your Sv1000S, I bet it pulls hard. I'm currently riding a '15 Yamaha FZ-07, it's a 700cc torque monster.
IMG_0334 (4).jpg

@K9Kirk I remember the Vision! Very cool bike. I had a Honda VT500 Ascot way back when that was really fun. Put lots of miles on a '00 SV650. Here's the 1000

Most reactions

New Topics

Back