What's new

Noise reduction software?

Stilltime

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
132
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have lightroom and CS3, but I was reading in another thread that Noiseware is better for noise reduction than both CS3 and lightroom.

What does everyone use?
 
I use Lightroom 2, but if I have bad noise I'll run it through Noiseware.
 
The noise reduction feature in Canon's Digital Photo Professional is not bad for minor noise issues, but if the noise is really bad I'll run it through Noiseware Community Edition (haven't gotten around to buying the Noiseware Professional CS3 plug-in yet).
 
I use Noiseware Professional and find it very useful, particularly some of the fine tuning options.

skieur
 
NeatImage is also another well used noise reduction program. There is a limited output demo on their website you can test as well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom