What's new

Noob Photos - Snow Dogs! - Samoyed Photos

AlphaEden

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Denver, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

New member here, it's been snowing quite a bit here in Denver, and it was a beautiful day so I decided to take some pics. Let me know what you think, was trying out a couple of different styles.

bringit.jpg


stalking.jpg


frostytounge.jpg


jr.jpg


jrjoy.jpg
 
This is a great set, the second one is an especially amazing shot.
 
yay dog pics!
cute pooches
 
Nice series. I agree that the second is the standout for me (I just wish the tips of the ears were in the shot too). They are beautiful dogs
 
Thanks for the comments! Any other suggestions otherwise?
 
the first one and second one are great I would say the second is the best!
 
not really, no
 
aww man i wish i had my camera when i had my Samoyed. there great dogs.
 
They really are the best dogs, I love mine to death, they're like my kids. Believe it or not both of mine are rescued dogs
 
Here are some more from the same shoot

bringit2.jpg


eatingsnow.jpg


frostygoofy.jpg


frostylookingout.jpg


gaze.jpg


jrrun.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom