What's new

Noob pictures comment on look!

xpurpleblob

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 6, 2010
Messages
49
Reaction score
2
Location
New York City
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
btw, how do you make a point&shoot system to get the focus right? can you actually adjust the focus system on DSLR's?

well, here's the pic, took forever to get the focus right,

4497872740_ae98070a25_b.jpg
 
P&S cameras are more well suited for outdoor photography in my opinion. I use them quite a bit for landscape photography and I understand their limitations which are many.

That said you can get fine images with practice.

I'm not sure what you are trying to show other than getting the sunglasses in focus here.

Enjoy and continue exploring what your camera can do!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom