Noob!!!

AngryBrit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angry-brit.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I just googled photo forums and found this place, I was registered and using another Forum but seems they are all Stuck up and if you are not a Pro with tons of Cash and Equipment and taking pics of Paid Models then then they won't talk to you or help you out. :grumpy:

So here I am, I want to learn how to improve my photography. I think I'm ok Technically but I know I lack Imagination (Genetic Flaw I guess, Thanks Mum and Dad) So I want help on how I can make a given Pic more interesting so hopefully I can get better.

Feel free to say bad things about my Photo's I won't be Hurt.

My Flickr account (in the Sig) has all my Pic's I post online, feel free to view and comment as you see fit.

P.S. I use the website on my photo's just to tag them as mine, It DOES NOT have any photography on it, (Yet) and it may offend some people so if you are easily offended DON'T CLICK.

Welcome to the forum, enjoy

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF. I live in Carlisle so it's good to see another PA member. I think your images are decent for the most part. I would work on your photographs of people. They don't look very strong and the colors are off. Which is the opposite of your wildlife shots since most of those have a solid feel to the lighting. The Silhouette shots have a great background but the couple impose on this along with the fishing rods and don't really provide the energy or feel I'd like to see. Just my thoughts.

Post pics here on TPF. You'll get more comments.

Welcome to the party!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back