Noobie to flash triggers!

Graham18ce

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
I've been playing with off camera flash with my D90 for a bit and have had decent results. I have recently picked up some no name triggers and i have been using them with the flash on manual and setting the flash power on the flash it self.
The other day i was shootingand had the flash hidden behind a wall and had to keep walking through the shot and around the wall to make adjustments.
I haven't played with the setting much at this point, but is there a way to use the CLS menu or similar to control the flash output when using the triggers?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,
I've been playing with off camera flash with my D90 for a bit and have had decent results. I have recently picked up some no name triggers and i have been using them with the flash on manual and setting the flash power on the flash it self.
The other day i was shootingand had the flash hidden behind a wall and had to keep walking through the shot and around the wall to make adjustments.
I haven't played with the setting much at this point, but is there a way to use the CLS menu or similar to control the flash output when using the triggers?

Thanks in advance.

Now shipping:
radiopopper - products

Coming out with the Nikon version eventually. They're making them for Canon speedlights.
PocketWizard® - Remote flash and camera triggers for professional and advanced amateur photographers

think u need the radiopoppers or the pocketwizards... both are a good deal pricier than the cactus...

Thanks for the answers. Although i was hoping for better news, i guess i'm stuck on the manual on flash settings while using the triggers i have.
Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back