What's new

Noobie: Travel photography critique please...

ShorehamBoy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 19, 2012
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Sheffield
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$Taj.webp

$Souk Spices.webp

$Echoes.webp

$The Square.webp

I absolutely love photography and have been fortunate enough to visit some wonderful places, where I can combine the two...

Would appreciate any feedback on the above images.
 
Last edited:
#1 Really love the clean shot of the Taj Mahal. Really clean crisp colors, nice reflections, just wish it was centered. I bet it's very hard to get a symmetrical shot (just a guess).

#2 The second shot I'm wishing that these objects continue indefinitely. I'd like a little cropped off the right side of the image to give the appearance of indefinite continuity.

#3 I like the space in the image, the simplicity, the lines, the spot on BW conversion, the framing, and the haze. Very good image.

#4 This is the weakest of the set, just feels like a touristy snapshot with too much going on. Doesn't belong in this set.

Also, please divide your images with spaces. You can edit your original post and do this in the editor.
 
I like all 4. the BW is my Fav....
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom