North Carolina?

I live in the big city (sarcasm here) of Clinton, NC! I'm a little over an hour away from Raleigh :)

cornelius here, anyone know anything interesting around here that doesnt have "no tresspassing" littered everywhere?

cornelius here, anyone know anything interesting around here that doesnt have "no tresspassing" littered everywhere?

Yeah I understand what you are talking about the signs. I moved to SC near the Charlotte area, and remember why I hate the eastern half of the US, it sucks. The only reason I am here is to be here for my mom since she had quadruple bypass surgery, but this will be long term as she cannot really live alone anymore. This area makes me claustrophobic as hell compared the the Grand Canyon area I am used to.

I'm in the Charlotte area for a few weeks between overseas assignments. I head to Japan in the second week of April.

I'm in Cornelius, or better known as the Lake Norman area. I'm always down to meeting up with new people and learning as much as I can.

I live in Durham, so anywhere in the triangle will do. It would be great to meet and shoot with fellow photogs. I'm not originally from here, as I grew up in Roanoke, Va.

I live in Durham, so anywhere in the triangle will do. It would be great to meet and shoot with fellow photogs. I'm not originally from here, as I grew up in Roanoke, Va.
The American Tobacco Campus area is pretty cool, as is Brightleaf Square. I'll probably take in a couple of Bull's games in this season (newly renovated stadium). I was there not too long ago for the New Belgium "Tour de Fat" bike (pedals, no motors) festival this year. Recently moved to the Leesville area in north Raleigh, so Durham is only about a 15-20 minutes drive.

The American Tobacco Campus area is pretty cool, as is Brightleaf Square. I'll probably take in a couple of Bull's games in this season (newly renovated stadium). I was there not too long ago for the New Belgium "Tour de Fat" bike (pedals, no motors) festival this year. Recently moved to the Leesville area in north Raleigh, so Durham is only about a 15-20 minutes drive.

Let's get together sometime. I will be busy this weekend though as we have a old neighborhood get together Saturday and going to the zoo this morning. I will be lugging a lighter bag today though. I sold all my Nikon stuff and bought the Sony A7 and a few lenses. Be happy to shoot though anytime the weather cooperates. Thanks for writing back. My e-mail address is: [email protected]

Im 90 mins north of raleigh in Danville, but I'd also like to get together with some fellow photographers sometime and "see the sights" of a much bigger city than my own...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.

Most reactions

Back