What's new

Not for the faint of heart...

miguellara78

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
5
Location
South Gate, C.A.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
If you thought that the spiders I have been posting are creepy, then you don't want to look at this guy.....
I bet he does not get many dates :) .
I don't know what it is but I guess it is some kind of beetle?
Tks.

In the top of the World....
7185579431_c23be5bd75_b.jpg


Posing....
7370810888_a761cf1e86_b.jpg


Smileeee......
7370810674_3a953ae262_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
That last shot is pretty cool, I like it a lot.
 
I had to scroll down very slowly to make sure I would be safe to view....it's not creepy at all. Kinda nice 'n fuzzy! Very clear shots!
 
That last shot is pretty cool, I like it a lot.​

Tks Ernicus.

I had to scroll down very slowly to make sure I would be safe to view....it's not creepy at all. Kinda nice 'n fuzzy! Very clear shots!​

Well the more I look at it, the less creepy it looks now.... actually it looks like he is smiling at the camera in the last picture :) . Tks for the feedback.
 
I think he's smiling too. lol.

and trevor, I thought of you and this thread today when a daddy longlegs came to visit. I tried to take a pic but it was just too small, even to post as a "fun" pic. I tried to video...but I can't upload 104mb file without issues from bulletin, lolol.
 
Tks for the nice words guys... That keeps me trying to get better at this. :)
 
Awwwww...What sweet looking eyes. :D
 
Very nice shots. Just wondering why you didn't post these in the macro section.

Jerry
 
Hi guys, thank you for the feedback.
I don't know, I think I am used to posting here in the general gallery.
I think my shots are ver "general" :) .

Tks.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom