What's new

Not from China

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I know this is a bit centered... but to keep the waves around and the sun glitter all within, i post this as such

Your C&C please

Regards :D

 
i love the color of the water and the ripples too
 
Like the colour and scene very much; the only thought I have is that I think it would be stronger were the man at the bottom of his stroke so that his face was not blocked.
 
Like the colour and scene very much; the only thought I have is that I think it would be stronger were the man at the bottom of his stroke so that his face was not blocked.

That was a fatal error i suppose; thank you very much TIron :D
 
Suggestion:

7077099645_ff1cdcdac0.jpg
 
I've become convinced that the sun must be more golden where you live, Frequency. I also like Actinometro's edit. He seems to have created a dreamy quality from your image.
 
I've become convinced that the sun must be more golden where you live, Frequency. I also like Actinometro's edit. He seems to have created a dreamy quality from your image.

Hey, Desi.... I too would love to have a golden Sun :D Thanks to the processing software.....
Thank you very much (you know, in Hindi Desi means indigenous )
Regards :D
 
I'am drawn to the first one with out being edited. The edited on is also beautiful but the first one just captured me . I am not a pro , and I haven't learned everything there is to photography . But the first one captured me .
 
Thank you very much Dp

I am glad you liked it :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom