Not selling anything, but found a great deal on a reflector if you need one.

AmberAtLoveAndInk

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.loveandinkphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just ordered the Neewer 5-in-1, 43" collapsible reflector. It has killer reviews from all levels of photographers on Amazon. Just thought I'd share, it's $16.95 and offers 5 different reflector choices using zippered covers: white, black, gold, silver and diffuser. No it's not a professional grade reflector but if you're looking for something on the cheaper side that will give some bang for the buck, it seems this one wins the race with online reviews . It also has a nice case with a handle for carrying, or for me, best used attached to my camera bag for free hands. I'll personally be using this for outdoor portraits, clipping it to my tripod for a stand (no assistant at disposal) it gets in tomorrow so I'll let you guys know what my assessment is!

Amazon.com : Neewer 110CM 43-Inch 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector : Photographic Lighting Reflectors : Electronics

There's also a 22" on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/NEEWER-22-Inc...d_sim_e_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1KKJWNXZRWHCR0JH84YB

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I bought this reflector awhile back (the 43")

It is indeed a great reflector.

However, the plastic ring that gives the reflector shape will not last long. I can tell it is already weakening at the seam where the ends of the ring were plastic welded together.

It's hard to beat for under $20 though!

I bought this reflector awhile back (the 43")

It is indeed a great reflector.

However, the plastic ring that gives the reflector shape will not last long. I can tell it is already weakening at the seam where the ends of the ring were plastic welded together.

It's hard to beat for under $20 though!

I'm excited to give it a go! I have a wedding this weekend I plan on using it at for outdoor portraits, I'll have to post the results.

I guess it is going to work for portraits and since you will be using it on the stand it would make sense. However I would buy full body one for myself.
Thanks for your post and will to share the info on good product for great $

Most reactions

Back