Not sure if i like this shot.

iNick

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Too shallow DOF and it's probably framed too tight. Thoughts?

6226222271_120cbaac3f_z.jpg

I agree. Would have been nice if the focus was on the foreground, having OOF elements in the foreground is distracting. Also the blue pole in the background is distracting. Apart from that, however, it's a great idea that with work could turn out great!

I agree. Would have been nice if the focus was on the foreground, having OOF elements in the foreground is distracting. Also the blue pole in the background is distracting. Apart from that, however, it's a great idea that with work could turn out great!

Yes that darn pole is a bit distracting. I generally park next to this tree everyday at work so ill be able to get some more shots at it before all the leaves fall off.

Yes that darn pole is a bit distracting. I generally park next to this tree everyday at work so ill be able to get some more shots at it before all the leaves fall off.

Nice. Another thing I was noticing is the tree line at the bottom. I would either take that completely out of the composition or bring it in more, but just hovering there at the bottom it isn't really doing anything. Post up your other shots so we can see!

Nice. Another thing I was noticing is the tree line at the bottom. I would either take that completely out of the composition or bring it in more, but just hovering there at the bottom it isn't really doing anything. Post up your other shots so we can see!

You're right, i think the greens have a nice color so maybe ill bring in more. Ill probably try and take another photo closer to the time i leave (around 6pm) this way the lighting isn't so harsh like in this shot, some of the leaves on the right side of the tree are pretty blown out.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back