Not sure what camera...

Rich-D

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know this is an annoying question, and I am sorry to ask, but I am not sure what type of camera to get. My budget is 350$ at the most no exceptions. I would get an XTi off of Ebay if they would stay low, but I have yet to see that happen. Nikon D40, I believe, is out of the price range. Are there any good DSLR's out there within my price range? I am currently working with a Canon Powershot S2 IS and need to upgrade.

Thanks for any future help.

Definitely not new. The D40 and the Xti are amongst the cheapest cameras on the market even second hand. You may have some luck with older Olympus Evolt 410s or the Sony Alpha100s.

But you'd never get one new at that price. Make sure you buy from reputable stores too. If you find a price cheaper than Andomeda or B&H for a new camera I'd really question it.

Well there is currently an XTi on Ebay for 132$ right now that ends tomorrow morning and it comes with 4Gig mem card, table tri pod, and some other things. It includes the lens, and the seller is a power seller. If it doesnt go above 350$ by tomorrow morning then I might get it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back