What's new

Not sure whether I like this or not..

sam_justice

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
555
Reaction score
0
Location
Brighton, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was snapping away last night at a gig and this shot came out, admittedly most of the image is dark, but that beam of light was what compelled me to keep the pic.
Comments?

p1010840.jpg
 
that would be a killer shot if it was solid black with just that beam and the people under it, and zoomed to fill the frame more. i do like it though. :D
 
I thought it was cool. I noiseware'd it for you so it's a little cleaner.

uoiutryz.jpg
 
I say crop to where the beam is and run through noise removal.
 
Stuck it on flickr, this is the final one
3874137789_1305822075.jpg
 
Cool shot, but I would crop it a little tighter. There's a lot of wasted dead black space that can be gotten rid of so you can get closer to the subject.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom