Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3292218739_301e7975c0_o.jpg

...there's always a chance I won't try one again

And yes, I do know about the dust spot.

This just makes me laugh and I don't know why. It's done perfectly. But no wait.... Maybe the see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil could have been added to the models expressions. LOL... :lmao:

Rest assured, I'm no model. It was very bright out there and I was facing pretty much into the sun, so that explains the expression.

What fun. Three Chris-es. May I forward this to Florian? He'll take a TRIPLE look and think "Don't I KNOW this person? Haven't we met? Last year in May AND again in September???" ;)
(I still don't have a CLUE as to how you'd so precisely cut yourself out of another frame and place you in the one? :scratch: )

Feel free to send it to Florian Corinna.

All I did was follow this clone tutorial.

There's really no cutting out involved, it's done with three shots taken with the camera on a tripod, stack them up in PS, then use layers masks to reveal the bits you wish people to see. The base image is the one of me standing up. If you look carefully, the sitting down image looks just slightly cut out - that was caused by not doing my RAW conversions identically, so the wall behind me was slightly brighter on the sitting down image.

If you want to see someone who does it really well, check out lisa.kimberly at flickr - hers are way better than mine (she has had more practice though).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back