What's new

November's challenge better not be "Candle Light"!

a_scayola

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 5, 2005
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That's all I have to say! ;)
I hope you like it.
Andres

CRW_6697-resize-frame.jpg
 
You name it. It better not be that :D!
What with your possible "entry" to a challenge of the title already gone into the galleries, right!?!?
Nice one! Care to tell us your settings for this? How dark were the surroundings?
 
Exactly!! :)
The room was not completely dark because of some light coming from a window in the background. You can see some reflections towards the left of the candle-thingie. I thought they added something to the picture, that's why I didn't close the curtains.

Here are the settings:

Flash used: No
Focal length: 50.0mm
Exposure time: 1.500 s
Aperture: f/1.8
ISO equiv.: 100
Metering Mode: center weight
Exposure: aperture priority (semi-auto)

Edit: Oh, and I desaturated the colors in PS.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom