Novice Photographer.

_Hunter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Whats up everyone, my name is Hunter and I just joined the forum! I joined to mostly get constructive criticism on my photos and also just to learn more about photography in hopes it will make me better. I have owned a Canon 60D for about 8 months now, my first DSLR and it came with the 18-135mm lens. I talked to some people and they said I should get a 55mm lens for better quality since I was complaining about it.

I have been using Photoshop for years now mostly for graphic work but now more so for editing photos, I just got into LirghtRoom, and just now getting out of Cinema 4D since I no longer have intrest in rendering and video editing.

I work 11 to 12hrs on a military base, 6 days a week so I don't get alot of time to shoot like I did before I moved here to Doha. I just turned 21 and love cars, so thats mostly what I will post lol

Lastly, I am curious of how I can setup my own gallery on my own site like for example (hunterblablahblah.com)
and have just a string of my photos with maybe albums and such. I dont really want to use tumblr or some social website. I want it to be more personal and simple, ya know so I dont get lost and caught up in all the hashtags haha.

Anyways hope to stay good and active on here since I have plenty of free time at work, I have an instagram if any of you are curious to see anything from me before I upload some stuff. @tut I'll follow you guys back!

Last edited:
IMG_7939.jpg

Welcome.

Love the bokeh in the tea cup shot.

Last edited:
Welcome to TPF Hunter...

Welcome! What about Flickr? Squarespace is a nice, simple web interface that you might like if you don't mind spending a little bit of money for a site.

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back