What's new

Novoflex Bellows for Nikon

tron

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
352
Reaction score
6
Location
Michigan
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey:

Apologies for posting two "how much can I get for this" type threads, but I am a bit curious as to what something like this is worth.

I have a Novoflex Bellows for Nikon mount. It works beautifully but I do not do a lot of macro photos and would like to make some money off of it. I see them going brand new online for $950+ but im having a hard time finding used ones. Anyone have an idea what it would be worth?

Thanks

Edit: Will post photos when I get home
 
It depends on what version of these bellows it is. If they're the latest version which permit fully automatic control of the lens, then it's worth quite a bit (although I don't buy $950). If it's an older, all manual version, than maybe $75 - 100 at most. As well, it can be difficult or impossible to mount a modern DSLR (esp. a pro body or one with a grip) on many of the older bellows units because the rail mount.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom