What's new

...now broke...but sleeping with a D90...

Tappout

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 24, 2009
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Round Rock, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Got to get out this past weekend and take a few pictures as I learn my new camera! I have been away from photography for nearly 18yrs and I am really looking forward to enjoyment again!

C&C if you like...wasn't going for too much in these, just learning the new system!

1.
4038514072_0135377349_o.jpg


2.
4037752139_cccb9bcbf9_o.jpg


3.
4037713721_fa81d380b2_b.jpg
 
Nothing against your other shots, but the one of the dog is freaking awesome lol!
 
congrads,
good camera
 
Nothing against your other shots, but the one of the dog is freaking awesome lol!
I can't keep that dog out of the pool! or the shower! or the Tub! I have another boxer that won't go near water...strange pair they make! lol

4038175923_657b055a71_b.jpg
 
I also love the dog shots. I can only imagine how happy my labs would be if we had a pool.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom