OK, back to commenting (actually many hours have passed and I have not only taken my daughter to the pool, but been out taking ... guess what? You're right: PHOTOS!

, cooked lunch - which is the cooked meal in Germany -, daughter got collected by her dad, myself been to choir practise, went to take some more ... guess what? Right again! Photos! ... and now I am here).
The church is pinsharp and the b+w conversion looks perfect on that one. I also like your framing and perspective of that.
But the interestingly distributed reflections and the "positioning" and framing of the highrisen houses appeals to me MUCH! Very much!
I cannot see where there once was another street light! I tried to find the spot, but you did a good job on cloning that one out, I say.
It does not surprise me why you left the pink house front in colour :greenpbl:

... Funny find. Well framed too!
The next two don't thrill me soooooooooooo much, but I still like them, but then we get into Chinatown, and my novel also takes the main character into there at one point, so I am glad I can now combine what's written there with a picture of how it really looks like. Goodie
Your camera has an INBUILT selective colouring function?
Would mine have that, too?
I don't know... never tested that, but your "mistake" actually turned out into quite an interesting photo --- about the strongest of the series, with the person pushing that thing there ... is there a special word for these kinds of things? Barrow? Trolley?
Yes, the reflection in the street light is nice, and the symmetry in that picture is appealing to - to bring this out more, I might have cropped the vertical pic into a horizontal one, losing the entire bottom of the house and a bit of sky, I think...
Good eye to see the windows in the window!
The reds of the house, however .... ugh! Clashing colours, eh? Shudder!

Nice pic, all the same!!!!!
Will you go out and about your city more and take more pics of places that I only know from my crime novel?